HR Analytics Analyst required by prestigious Financial Services Organisation.
Are you looking for your next exciting HR Analytics role? Prestigious financial services organisation are looking for a HR Analytics Analyst to join their HR Analytics team based out of London.
This is a new exciting role working closely with the HR Analytics Manager with the overall performance management of the organisation.
Your role includes, delivering reports, dashboards, analytics and insights in HR analytics and reviewing requests for additional reports and ad hoc reports and creating them.
Your role and experience would include some of these aspects:
- 5+ Years within a Data Analytics Role.
- Experience in designing and building HR analytics - reports, dashboards, insights, predictive modelling
- Knowledge of HRs services, policies and processes as well as the people drivers of business performance
- Critical thinking and very analytical in approach to business challenges
- Experience of customer segmentation and predictive analytics and modelling
- Strong knowledge of HR data structures and models in HR systems and other databases
- Knowledge of Oracle R12, SuccessFactors and Cognos, SAP Cloud Analytics, Employee Central (is a bonus but not a requirement).
- Expert user of Excel, Access and Visual Basic (other programming languages as appropriate)
- Good client relationship management skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Strong interpersonal, empathetic and listening skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Good eye for detail
- Numerate, logical, organised, flexible and creative approach to problem solving
Salary £40K - £60K
This role comes with incredible benefits. If this sounds like your next role please email your CV to Justin Shum at LMA recruitment HR services team.