LMA Recruitment has been asked to support a successful Fintech who are rapidly expanding. Due to their exciting growth, they currently require an HR Administrator to join their small dynamic HR team based in Coventry.
The role will include typical HR Administration duties and requires someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and using their initiative.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing offer letters, contracts and starter packs / HR files for new starters, ensuring right to work documentation is received and recorded.
- Processing of all new/starters/leavers and changes in to the personnel system.
- Obtaining references for new employees, applying for criminal record checks.
- Key data management e.g. fixed term contracts, secondments, probation periods and work experience.
- Ensuring all processes are updated and are adhered to, supporting the different parts of the business to complete processes related to governance and compliance.
- Being the first point of contact for all HR queries from all stakeholders
- Processing invoices.
- Resignation acknowledgement letters.
- Reference letters and mortgage/rent applications.
- Update all spreadsheets and systems with accurate information.
- Updating organisational charts.
- Accountable for updating the Company intranet.
- Sending out internal communication across the business
- Ensuring all payroll submissions are completed in a timely manner.
- Managing all payroll related queries in conjunction with the Payroll Manager.
- Support the HR Admin to ensure the HR system is updated in line with starters, leavers and changes.
The ideal candidate will have previous HR experience or a recent HR qualification. You will be highly organised, a great communicator and enjoy a variety of duties. Strong Excel skills will be an advantage.
A hybrid working pattern will be offered after a successful induction period.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please send us your CV today to be considered. This is an Immediate opportunity, so please don't apply if you have more than 2 weeks notice to serve.
With regret, due to volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.