One of my clients, an SME bank, are looking to build out their digital banking operations department and are currently seeking somebody to head up the Operations division, with 8 direct reports.
- Responsible for the set up and management of operations and customer service model for the digital bank
- Responsible for cards management and digital mortgage operations
- Responsible for identifying and escalating any SARs to second line
- Forecast headcount requirements across the team based on customer volumes
- Manage scoping of the operational development backlog with our technical teams for continuous improvement
- Represent the Operations function as an integral part of the management team
- Manage the Nomo customer lifecycle, including:
- Customer onboarding;
- Ongoing customer due diligence;
- Payments management;
- Enquiry management; and
- Complaints handling
To be successful you must have vast experience in a banking operations department as proven experience of leading teams. It is also essential you have considerable experience within a digital banking environment. Experience of digital onboarding and digital payments plus card operations and digital mortgages experience is necessary. In return they are offering a salary up to £110,000 and excellent benefits and bonus.