A well-established Investment Management firm are seeking an experienced Senior Executive Assistant to join their ever so wonderful team in their busy office based in the City. The role of the Team Assistant is to provide the initial friendly and professional face of the London Office. The role is responsible for the smooth day to day running of the London office and also provides administrative support to London staff and the company Lateral staff as well as carrying out a range of other operational duties. This is an excellent temporary position starting ASAP with potential to go permanent.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and conference calls
- Maintaining office calendars for meetings, arranging meetings and lunch as necessary
- Make extensive International and domestic travel bookings
- Meeting rooms management: booking rooms, greeting visitors, provision of refreshments and tidiness
- Supporting Senior Executive Assistant with tasks such as event planning
- Provide document support using a range of office software, including email and spreadsheets and PowerPoint
- Assist with H&S as required
- Ad-hoc IT support and dealing with queries on:
- Egnyte: user permission resolution, housekeeping of company intranet
- Teams: manage internal sharing
- Mobile contracts management and dealing with new phone set ups, paperwork and queries
- Training system management:
- Arrange selected training services courses for users
- Assisting and conducting staff certificatio
Experience and Requirements (but not limited to):
- Previous experience working as a Team Assistant/Executive Assistant
- Imaginative and resourceful with the ability to work using own initiative and without supervision.
- Proficient secretarial skills
- Flexible approach regarding ad hoc duties.
- Thrives in an environment where providing solutions is key to success, demonstrating creativity to problem solving
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Technical knowledge: Knowledge of accounting and real estate experience would be beneficial.
If this role sounds like a great fit for you or for someone you know, please apply straight away!