We are looking for an experienced 'Early Careers' or 'Graduate' Recruiter to support a very successful Financial Services company based in central London. This opportunity will be offered on a 4 month temporary basis, so we're looking for IMMEDIATE STARTERS who are happy to commit.
*Remote working is accommodated*
The role will be responsible for:
- Attraction and selection of Graduates/Interns across the EMEA region
- Co-ordinating and attending Assessment centres
- Co-ordination of interviews
- Managing communication and expectations of on-boarding process
- Adhering and championing the D&I policies
- Work with Campus Coordinator to coordinate and facilitate all logistics associated with hosting attraction activities
- Ensure adherence to legal, regulatory, and solid compliance requirements throughout the recruiting process
We are ideally looking for someone who has recent experience of sourcing university students, graduates and early career candidates to fill full-time and intern positions, so you can 'hit the ground running' within this IMMEDIATE role.
If you have any EMEA experience or even speak a European language, you will have a distinct advantage.
If you would like to join a reputable company which will not only enhance your experience but your CV too, then please apply today to be considered.
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.