I have an excellent opportunity to work at a Multinational Financial Services Provider to work as a Debt Collector, the position is remote and you only have to attend the office twice a month in Hertfordshire.
You will liaise with internal departments and external partners during collection and recovering process. You will be responsible for adequate and timely collection of outstanding customer payments, in order to minimize risk costs, optimize returns whilst sustaining customer satisfaction.
* Identify arrears and separate them into technical/administrative and credit arrears for correct follow-up
* Communicate with debtors by telephone and in writing to solve arrears
* Monitor payment behaviour of debtors and arrears process, evaluate credit risk and exposure and categorize debtors accordingly
* Make payment agreements, take card payments, determine plan of approach, and ensure conditional payments. Legal action is initiated if necessary
* Communicate with debtor and internal/external stakeholders, report on developments and record debtor and arrears history in applicable systems
* Administer and maintain overview of the own portfolio and ratings and escalate cases to the relevant internal departments (Recovery, Specialties, Non-Flow, Sales).
* NPL within agreed limit
* Portfolio turnaround/cure rates
* Risk Costs within budget
* Customer satisfaction
* Previous experience of collections activities
* Good organizational skills
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Good communication skills both verbally and written