LMA Recruitment have partnered with a leading and highly regarded Asset Finance Funder in the search for a Customer Services Coordinator to create, build and maintain exceptional relationships with both internal and external customers which exemplifies commitment to their business partners, enabling the delivery of excellent customer service that meets both internal and external customers' needs and satisfies business objectives. The team forms part of the Customer Services function within the Operations department.
- Effectively managing any aspect of customer enquiries (internal and external) whether by phone, e-mail or letter, within set service standards.
- Use of initiative to re-direct or escalate query where necessary whilst maintaining ownership of the query.
- Checking of early settlements adhering to relevant legislation and company policy.
- Management of withdrawals and part payments on CCA regulated deals
- Effective Complaints handling in line with procedure.
- Production of various documents including Novations, Memorandum of Variations, Title of asset confirmations.
- Financial changes on lease management system to reflect Novations and Memorandums of Variation corrections.
- Manage credit balance and refund requests.
- Handle customer audit requests.
- Communicate and negotiate with clarity and where ever possible confirm that customer issues have been satisfactorily resolved.
- Control, manage and co-ordinate cross department customer functions such as Novations with Risk influencing the time taken and communicating between all interested parties including the customer.
- Provide a range of financial statements and copy documentation to customers .
- Demonstrates high level of ownership.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Demonstrates excellent active listening skills.
- Maintains control of conversations whilst demonstrating understanding and empathy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy and belief in service standards.
- Excellent clerical, time management and organisational skills.
- Customer service focused - both external and internal.