This role primarily exists to service our super client's customers by providing customer focus, account management and functional expertise whilst contributing towards the European Customer Services vision.
"To be viewed as a highly skilled team dedicated to providing exceptional service to all our customers with integrity, enthusiasm and drive"
The Customer Service Representative is a key contributor to achieving this vision by delivering the following.
- Always striving to exceed internal/external customer expectations.
- Actively working with the team and team leader to identify opportunities to improve service
- Undertake tasks efficiently and accurately with attention to detail
- Ensures that customer requirements are fulfilled - order processing, VAS Manuals kept updated, and orders are converted to shipments in line with customer needs
Sales Order Processing
- Ensure that all new orders from customers are processed onto SAP accurately and within 24 hours of receipt.
- Ensure that all forward orders for key customers are acknowledged within 48 hours of receipt and that delivery dates are confirmed in line with company guidelines.
- Update orders as necessary and maintain an accurate order book at all times.
- Advise customers of any revisions to requested delivery dates/quantities as soon as the information is available.
- Accept new orders from customers by telephone, email and fax and actively sell additional quantities where possible.
- Monitor status of order progress to the point of dispatch from the warehouse to help avoid any delay to the delivery process and customer dissatisfaction.
- Resolve customer enquiries quickly and ensure that they are answered in full and accurately.