LMA recruitment is partnering with a Global Data provider who are seeking a dedicated Spanish speaking Customer Service specialist. This role is pivotal to providing customer support to our clients large Spanish speaking client base.As part of the EMEA Command Centre, the Customer Service Advisor will act as the first point of contact for all customers ensuring that queries and requests are managed in accordance with agreed service level agreements and that the high standards of customer satisfaction are maintained.
- Handling customer service requests either via phone, email, and customer self-service portal
- Provide regular updates to ticketing systems whilst progressing customers' enquiries and issues through to resolution
- Liaising and escalating within other departments to ensure minimum disruption and downtime on our services.
- Providing 1st line support and troubleshooting on the customer self-service portal
- Following Company escalation procedures based on the impact or severity of the customer requests
- Effective & timely management of customer cases within defined SLAs
- Ensuring response times for handling internal stakeholder requests are within defined time-frames
- Alarm monitoring and coordination between customer and local sites
- Generates and coordinates distribution of communication relative to site maintenance's and site advisory
- Incident Management central coordination support to ensure that incidents are investigated and resolved and communicated to customers in a timely manner
- Maintaining and updating critical customer information on the customer contact database where applicable
- Participating and promoting Customer Service improvement initiatives to ensure excellent customer service is provided.
- 1+ years in customer service/call centre role.
- Fluent English & Spanish.
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills in English and Spanish.