A global technology company requires an experienced Customer Service Advisor to act as the first point of contact for all clients, ensuring that queries and requests are managed in accordance with service level agreements and that high standards of customer satisfaction are maintained. This is a temporary role for minimum of 6 months which could potentially become permanent.
- Handling all incoming client requests either via phone, email, CRM system or on-line customer portal.
- Resolving customer queries, or escalating customer service requests to the appropriate company contact to effectively resolve the query.
- Effective & timely management of cases within the CRM system.
- Following Company escalation procedures based on the impact or severity of the customer request.
- Alert monitoring to ensure all major or critical alerts are dealt with appropriately
- Maintaining and updating critical customer information on the customer contact database.
- Participating and promoting Customer Service improvement initiatives to ensure excellent customer service is provided.
- Participating in projects assigned by Shift Leader or Customer Service Manager.
- Contributing to ongoing process improvement projects by identifying opportunities to increase quality and efficiency.
- Providing customer training & 1st line support on portal usage.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience of working within an international B2B company, ideally within the IT or Telecommunications industry, in a customer support role where high standards of customer service are expected.
- Experience of ticket management in CRM systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; able to communicate comfortably with corporate customers and with all levels of the organisation.
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail and proven ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to engage with colleagues and customers, and diffuse difficult situations.
- Ability to write clearly and succinctly
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to cope with pressure and setbacks.
- Adapting and responding to change
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available immediately, please submit your CV today