A leading financial services firm requires an experienced front of house receptionist in their London office to cover holiday and sickness!
* To ensure that all visitors experience service excellence consistently, providing a warm, courteous and prompt welcome on arrival and throughout the client journey
* To host the main reception area energising the space and creating lasting impressions
* To provide an information service for the local area and liaise as a point of contact between clients and hosts, enhancing service with a concierge approach
* Ensure that the visitor and client spaces are immaculate at all times, taking ownership of the space and reporting issues appropriately
* Proactively deal with enquiries and requests in person, via the telephone or email, in a timely and professional manner
* Communicate to the Guest Services Team Leader/Supervisor any new / ongoing / potential issues and complaints so that they are addressed accordingly
* Support the training of new Guest Services team members
* Liaising with other departments, namely security, facilities, and hospitality services
* Ensure Security and Health and Safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
Skills and Experience
* Previous experience within a Front of House role in a corporate environment, 5-star hotel, member's club or flagship airline
* Self-motivated individual committed to service excellence
* Possesses an operational knowledge of all reception services and standard operating procedures, together with in house meeting reservations procedures, and other internal/external communication methods
* Ability to demonstrate empathy, excellent customer service and practical skills
* Skilled in guest/client service and confident in striving for excellence
* Must have excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail
* Must be computer literate including MS Office
* Ability to use own initiative and takes ownership
* Professional and high standard telephone etiquette
* Should have an excellent and positive "can do attitude" and a great team player and supporter
* Able to work in a busy and pressurised environment providing a discreet and personalised service.
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available immediately, please submit your CV today