An opportunity for an experienced Receptionist to join a global law firm based in the City. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a collaborative team environment in beautiful, modern offices with excellent on site facilities. This law firm continue to be leaders within the industry and strive to deliver a service of excellence and value to their clients. This service starts from entering their building and they are looking for someone who can deliver a first class customer service experience.
This role is an integral part of the Front of House service and you are responsible for the efficient and effective running of the client floors.
We have two positions available!
- Answering the phone in a professional manner and reflecting the firm's values
- Coordinating client requirements and booking/managing multiple meeting rooms across various floors
- Assist with facilitating video conferences and liaising with technical teams to resolve any issues
- Embracing company values to build strong working relationships with stakeholders and colleagues
- Provide a first class customer service experience
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate:
- Be immaculately presented with a corporate image
- Available to work shift hours Monday - Friday between 7:00am - 7:00pm
- Have previous experience managing a busy reception area and operating a switchboard
- Previous experience managing over 15 meeting rooms in a similar industry/environment
- A friendly and approachable personality with the confidence to engage with key stakeholders
This company offer excellent benefits and an attractive employee package.