We are looking for a temporary or contract Corporate Receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our beautiful banking office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail. To be successful in this role, you will need to be fully flexible.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
If you are interested, please apply now!