Contracts Support Manager
6 months temporary contract
£18- £19 P/h
My client is an Agriculture Technology firm looking to recruit within their engineering department, and are seeking a Contracts Support Manager to join their team for a 6-month temporary contract to manage specified engineering service contracts and ensure delivery of a competitive advantage to the site.
- Provide operational management of specified engineering service contracts ensuring HSE, operational, and commercial obligations are met.
- Manage and coordinate service delivery in the relevant production and engineering areas.
- Work with the nominated Technical Experts to ensure service delivery criteria are identified and defined, ensuring appropriate MOPs.
- Liaise with key site stakeholders to ensure all contractor visits are achieved. Reacting to and addressing delivery issues as they arise.
- Work with the Contracts Managers to ensure that contracts are managed in a safe, efficient, and consistent manner.
- Carry out Contractor Personification's
- Perform Contract Reviews
- In addition, the following responsibilities are suggested:
- Develop and implement strategies to improve contract performance and efficiency.
- Identify areas of cost reduction and process improvement within the contracts managed.
- Ensure that all relevant documentation, including service level agreements, contracts, and change orders, are maintained and up to date.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience managing contract is essential
- Experience within agriculture/ engineering/ construction industries
- Experience managing a team
- Evidence of working in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of agricultural services
- The ability to multitask
- Have a can do attitude
- Have an analytic and problem solving mind-set
If you have the necessary skills for the role and are free immediately for a 6-months temporary assignment, submit your CV today for immediate screening.