Commercial Finance Manager
Our client; a real estate firm based in the West End, are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager.
Working within the UK HQ of this brand, you will be reporting to the Group FC and sit within the Operations function.
This is a fully commercial role with a broad range of responsibilities and a great opportunity to join a fast paced team.
As Commercial Finance Manager you will work across the business to provide budgeting, forecasting, revenue & cost modelling, analysis, Working closely with various departments across the business and having exposure to the C-suite team as well as external private equity backers.
You will be responsible for:
- Business partnering with the operations and sales teams - building strong relationships and providing commercial support as well as relevant information
- Help to review and improve the current suite of KPI's across the business
- Proactively identify underperforming products and work with teams to suggest solutions
- Drive the 3 year budget, annually
- Running any forward looking scenario analyst for new products
- Produce materials for the board and shareholders
This role requires a high level of numeracy and strong attention to detail, as well as the ability to work on numerous projects simultaneous and liaising professionally with various departments across the group.
You should also be degree educated and be fully qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent - with a strong commercial awareness that can be demonstrated during the interview process.
With regards to industry exposure you should have approx. 3-4 years post qualification experience - either gained with a relevant industry (property, retail or hospitality) or within a Practice firm. If you have been working within practice you should have experience of working with commercial clients.
There is plenty of opportunity to learn, develop and grow within this role - so would suit an ambitious type with lots of enthusiasm.
Due to the number of applications we receive it is not possible to respond to all applicants. Should you not hear back from us within 5 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. We do, however, welcome you to apply to future opportunities.