I am working with a Global diversified financial services firm who are looking for an Operations Professional, who will act as a key team player in the Collateral team for our Stock Loan International business.
The candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely allocation of collateral, cash and non-cash collateral movements and reconciliation of any exceptions. The candidate will also be responsible for managing the overall cash flows.
- Ensuring timely allocation and payment/settlement of collateral movements and reconciliation of any exceptions
- Liaising with counterparties, Agent banks, Treasury and Front Office to resolve issues and settle collateral
- Working with Front Office to optimise collateral usage and resolve booking issues and amendments
- Performing marks to market
- Working with Treasury daily to project the day's cash usage
- Pre-matching collateral for future settlement and performing pre-pays
JOB REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years' work experience in Collateral Management Operations
- Knowledge of investment types and financial markets
- knowledge of Tri-Party Agents and processes would be advantageous
- Experience with reconciliations, trade input and accounting reporting
- Customer focused attitude, and able to interface directly with clients
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel (the ability to manipulate and summarise financial data)
- Knowledge of Broadridge systems, including 4SF, Shadow and Gloss would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Swift, DTC, BNP NEO Link and UBS KeyLink would be advantageous.