Our client is a succesful Private Medical clinic in Harley Street seeking a Clinic Coordinator to join their team. The purpose of this role is to coordinate the patients, clinicians and nurses. This role is based at the reception desks in the main waiting area on the ground floor and in the surgery waiting area.
- Meet and greet patients and ensure all the patient's needs are met while visiting the practice
- Liaising with Surgeons, Optometrists, Nurses and Patient Care Coordinators to ensure the smooth running of the patients journey within the clinic
- Managing and coordinating multiple complex diaries of 8 Optometrists and 4 Surgeons.
- Initial point of contact and gatekeeping for all patients, daily vendors, visiting clinicians and contractors
- Fast-paced multi-tasking, completing tasks quickly in line with protocols and appropriately responding to priority situations
- Dispensing eye drops - full training given to achieve Level 2 Dispensing Assistant Qualification
- Coordinate the running of surgery to include organising patients' transport home and application of
- eye drops after surgery
- Taking payments and processing refunds on several databases
- Gathering feedback from patients via questionnaires, testimonials and electronic methods
- Keeping clinic areas clean and tidy and of an excellent standard
- To complete all relevant administration including scanning patient information, booking appointments, preparing templates, updating patient databases and making sure legal documents are submitted correctly
- To play an active part in the maintenance of a supportive learning environment within the clinic
- Opening and closing of the premises
- Run external surgeons' clinics including liaising with their offices regarding booking appointments, payments and dealing with enquiries and complaints
- Helping less able patients to access clinic and anticipating individual needs
- Must assist all other teams where necessary.
- Some exposure to Reception, admin or coordination is hugely ideal
- Strong flexibility to work early and later shifts
- Strong people skills and supportive nature