I am working with an International Bank who are looking to recruitment someone who will be responsible for the management and supervision of the banks client services team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Identify areas of operational risk and implement sound controls to ensure that risks are managed effectively in the day to day running of the Client Services Function.
- Ensure that risks incidents are reported as per policies and procedure to the Operational Risk Function of the Bank.
- Ensure Complaints Handling processing is stringently managed in accordance with policy and procedure and FCA timescales
- Nostro reconciliation and investigations are effectively managed daily in accordance with Bank procedure
- Ensure Client Services performs all the relevant Compliance checks and controls according the bank's Financial Crime Prevention Policy.
You must have previous experience leading small teams previously as well as solid experience in complaints, Nosto Reconciliations and Investigations. In return they are offering a salary up to £60,000 plus benefits and bonus.