Our client, a progressive and successful commodities trading house are looking for someone to work within their Sustainability Team to coordinate the certification positions within their Global Cocoa business. The role involves data analysis and monitoring global positions using numerous spreadsheets, online portals and daily shipping documentation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the Certification stock positions
- Working with our origin teams to match certification with physical cocoa procurements.
- Updating the various certification portals with transactions.
- Develop a knowledge of the standards and 3rd party portals, and use this knowledge to promote improved automation of our positions
- Computing and dispatching traceability certificates for clients
- Processing of invoices from service providers
- Assisting with preparation for yearly audits and eventually running these audits
Ideally candidates will possess:
- An interest in Sustainability.
- Experience within commodities or a shipping background would be an advantage.
- Good Excel skills and ability to work on multiple s/sheets and use this daily for work.
- Numerate and analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.