We are working with a fantastic Tech Driven Bank in the City of London.
They are going through a massive phase of growth in their Operations division.
They are looking for a Business Management Officer who will be responsible for supporting the Operations team in building out key Operations process materials, supporting with KPI development, MI and key result tracking.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role:
- Support with the preparation of key business updates and reports, FTE tracking, KPI's, development of presentations and proactively prepare for regular updates and reports
- Create high-quality reports for internal use providing data driven observations, insights and associated recommendations
- Own business continuity plans across Operations and work with heads of teams and Business Continuity Management to ensure that plans are up to date, documented and tested thoroughly.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience
- Good level of proficiency in data reporting and visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerPoint, Excel, SQL)
- Banking operations experience is not required for this opening but would be beneficial