Our client is looking to hire an insightful and passionate individual to support the Business Analyst team as a Data and Operations Admin support Officer with a strong banking background.
In this role you will be carrying out the below:
- Establishing operational policies and procedures
- Maintain the operational control environment for inspections and Change Management for operational systems
- Liaison across divisions on operational and control matters
Responsibility and Authority
- Support development policies, procedures and guidance documentation for the Bank on various operational subjects
- Support business process owner role
- Provide support to system users and develop plans to further improve systems.
- Liaison for problems, changes, enhancement or development related to the specific systems.
- Undertake project support and co-ordination responsibilities, including drafts of project charters, and project tracking.
- Monitor and provide quality control for
- Support the Policy and Procedure framework by maintaining the database
- Business process ownership of systems requiring close interaction with business requestors across Europe
- Interaction with 23 offices on operational procedures and controls
Key Skills and Experience
- General Banking experience including commercial banking
- Experience in business/operational change at a process level
- Experience writing policy documents, procedure manuals and user guides