If you have the relevant experience, please apply today for immediate consultation.
Start: ASAP - ideally this week
6 week booking
£110 per day
Women's Leather goods team needs an extra support during September market. Temporary Assistant Merchandiser would help with market preparation, support the team with activities during and after market. Due to delayed runway we would need support for 6 weeks, aligned to CEO Buy Review at the end of the market period.
To provide accurate and consistent administration support to the Merchandising team.
* Manage all PLM data entry
* Prepare reports using excel for Merchandising team
* Conduct competitive analysis including Pricing Analysis
* Partner with the Corporate Pricing team to understand price-bands across the three core currencies and report back findings to the Merchandising team; maintain data to support the price structure in PLM.
* Organise and coordinate collection notes and buying guides.
* Coordinate and support all administration duties relating to market training for the Merchandising team.
* Deliver any ad hoc administration and assistant duties to ensure smooth running of the team.
* Passion for commerce/product.
* Demonstrates commercial instinct.
* Strong Analytical skills.
* Retail maths skills.
* Advanced skills in Excel