Our client, a leading shared work space provider servicing some of the major technology and finance companies is looking for a an Assistant Building Manager to join their team. With multiple offices across London, we are on the hunt to help fill various vacancies.
The ideal background for this role is someone who is used to fast paced environments with experience leading a team. This role will assist the Building Manager with the day to day running of the site and service clients within the building. This is a customer facing role.
This role is for you if…
- Your mind never stops buzzing with new ways of creating memorable experiences for customers. You're constantly thinking of new ways to instil a sense of community and pre-empt our members needs through meaningful events and interactions.
- You're a natural-born leader and people person that is raring to do better every day. Your understanding of different personalities will help you inspire your team to rise to the challenge and stay committed. The success of the company isn't a one-man job and fostering a true team effort is what helps you stay equally as motivated.
- Quick and innovative thinking comes naturally to you.
- You're unafraid of talking the talk.
- An ordinary 9 to 5 desk job is not what you're looking for. Every day holds something different in store - one day you might be training and developing your team, and the next, you could be brainstorming on rolling out more sustainable initiatives.
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Customer service or previous front of house equivalent experience
- Excellent task management
- Awareness of financial processes including invoicing and PO processing
- Great people managing skills
- MS Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Health and Safety Regulations knowledge to building standards level
For immediate screening please apply today.