A leading Agricultural Technology company are seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team in Berkshire, on an ongoing temporary basis.
- Perform a variety of administrative functions.
- Schedules appointments, and provide logistics support
- Respond and advise customer queries
- Compose memos, transcribes notes, research, and create presentations.
- Generate reports, whilst handling multiple projects.
- Prepare and monitor invoices and expense reports.
- Assist with compiling and developing annual budget
- Experience working in administrative role is essential
- The ability to follow broad frameworks of support to indirect function processes and programs.
- The ability to provides support to internal colleagues and prioritise these task in a timely manner
- The ability to perform under pressure in an organised manner
- Experience using MS packages and Outlook is essential
- The ability to collect data and solve basic mathematical errors
- Have a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- An understanding of GDPR guidelines and confidentiality is needed
If you are an administrator looking for your next assignment, please submit your CV today for immediate screening.