Administrative Assistant - West End - £28,000 - £31,000
Are you looking for a really super role where you can become an integral part of a very small team, working 9-6pm.
We are looking for a warm, engaging individual to work 3 days on site and 2 days from home and handle a variety of administrative tasks that require a keen eye for detail.
You must be highly organised and switched on and really care about the work you do and be very happy with administrative tasks and being a go to person in a boutique office.
You must really enjoy scanning documents, filing and flagging documentation as this is a vital part of the job and natural organisational ability is key.
- Dealing & organising incoming mail: scanning documents, forwarding the appropriate documents to the correct teams, electronic and paper filing
- Dealing with outgoing mail: organising DHL, doing post office runs etc.
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests;
- meeting and greeting visitors;
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- supporting the administration team with e.g. companies house searches, contacting HMRC, going to the legalisation office and companies house for drop-off/pick-up, maintaining internal check-lists, forms etc.;
- liaising with our various suppliers
We are looking for someone very passionate and committed with excellent attention to detail, organisation and communication skills. The firm caters to high net worth individuals therefore discretion and maintaining confidentiality are also a must.
Working in a small firm, you will be given lots of responsibilities and opportunity to showcase your skills and performance and demonstrate your commitment to the tasks at hand and there is definitely room for career progression!
Apply today if you really enjoy administrative processes and have excellent Excel, Microsoft Office and super interpersonal skills.