Accounts Payable Assistant
Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant; to take responsibility for processing supplier invoices and maintaining appropriate records.
This organisation sits within the property sector and they offer a great working environment / culture alongside good benefits and opportunity to progress in the future.
They are looking for somebody who has the ability to multi task, can demonstrate attention to detail and time management skills.
Along with being proactive, you need to be able to follow instructions and prioritise your work according to business needs.
Duties will include:
- Coding and processing invoices and credit notes daily, inputting into Microsoft Dynamics NAV/SAP
- Maintaining the finance inbox to ensure all invoices and credit notes are acknowledged
- Answering supplier queries
- Reviewing ageing on a regular basis and provide updates to the finance team
- Prepare payment runs on a bi-monthly basis for review, these will be approved by senior management
- Issuing remittances at the point the payment run is approved
- Reviewing the AP report regularly to identify debit balances and allocation of payments
- Administering the purchase order system
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations
Previous experience in a similar Accounts Payable role is essential. Knowledge of VAT returns desirable!
You should have excellent attention to detail and accuracy in your work, be able to prioritise your own workload and have top communication skills.
If you are a confident Accounts Payable Assistant, seeking a new challenge please to apply ASAP!
Due to the number of applications we receive it is not possible to respond to all applicants. Should you not hear back from us within 3 to 5 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. We do, however, welcome you to apply to future opportunities.