Talent Acquisition Partner
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter for a Talent Acquisition Partner role. This is for a leading fashion and lifestyle brand so is a super exciting opportunity for the right recruiter! The company has a great work-life balance attitude so you will be able to work a hybrid working pattern with a great team in stunning offices!
As the successful Talent Acquisition Partner you will be pro-active, have strong organisational skills and a good ability to work under pressure. You will be a self-starter and have the motivation and drive to hit targets and deadlines. You will be confident with strong communication skills to be able to build and maintain relationships with prospective candidates.
- Be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process
- Engaging and employ the most effective methods of sourcing candidates i.e. Job boards, LinkedIn, Social media
- Work closely with other Talent Acquisition Partners, Coordinators and Managers
- Identifying the best high quality candidates for the brand
- Executing and displaying the brands ethos and acting as a role model
- Arranging and Interviewing prospective candidates
- Use Workday as the recruiting system
- Build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers
- Be a solutionist, providing knowledge and problem solving
- Pre-empt vacancies by being aware of internal moves or high risk leavers and prompt and advise hiring managers
- Strong workload organisation and planning skills
- Experience recruiting either in-house or agency
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships with candidates and stakeholders
- Great negotiating and persuasion skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Experience using Workday is of an advantage
- Great knowledge of Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong numeracy and writing skills
This company takes care of their staff and loves to see growth along with the company - this is a great opportunity for support and progression as well as a happy working environment!
This role is for an immediate start so please apply if you are available imminently.
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.