Primary Responsibilities of the role include -
- Working directly with internal relationship teams to facilitate client onboarding for their portfolios.
- Responsible for ensuring that all required AML/KYC regulatory compliance requirements are met, evidence recorded and filed as required by the relevant processes, procedures and standards.
- Manage their own portfolio of requests ensuring high levels of customer service, accuracy and pace.
- Liaise with prospective clients
- Capturing and effectively recording appropriate data in Bank systems
- Perform end to end workflow of KYC on a wide range of client types and risk.
Relevant, consistent work experience is essential to be successful in this role as well as extensive knowledge in financial services products. In return they are offering a salary between £38,000 - £50,000 plus bonus and benefits.