An opportunity to join a leading creative and forward thinking brand offering shared workspaces across the UK. This company has pioneered the concept of shared workspaces and continue to house the fastest growing and most diverse workforces in Britain.
The role of the Sales Administrator is to assist with all teams within the Sales division, as well as the sales administrative team. You must have a good knowledge of all products as well as strong system skills. You will be responsible for the submission of inbound enquiries and ensure all data is correct and systems are up to date. Strong attention to details is essential and all leads are logged efficiently.
Offering WFH flexibility and standard hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm.
Key Support Sales Team
- Ensure all leads are correctly logged onto the system as new/existing opportunities for the Central Sales team.
- Issue acceptances and rejections to Broker / Agent partners on receipt of their referrals to Support monitoring of KPIs in line with targets set for the sales team.
- Support with the day-to-day running of the Sales team, including updating CRM and updating sales boards
- Maintaining updated contact lists for the sales teams and Broker / Agent partners.
- Onboarding and building B2B relationships with potential partners.
- Overseeing availability and other marketing material sent to Brokers & Agents.
- Raising POs for Broker/Agent payments on successful deals.
Data Entry and contract raising
- Responsible for raising Licence Agreements according to company policy and as per building manager and Portfolio Managers instructions.
- Supporting the maintenance of sales data quality in Salesforce for accurate reporting
- Support with daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Supporting senior members of the sales team with ad hoc reports.
- Maintaining and analysing reports on completed deals.
To be successful for the role:
- Experience handling external communications and correspondence
- Experience using Salesforce
- Proactive and can take initiative
- Professional and confidential
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines