Office and Team Assistant - West End - £35,000 - £40,000 plus fantastic bens
Are you looking for the most amazing career opportunity?
We are looking for an exceptional graduate or graduate calibre individual to join an amazing boutique property investment company, based in the West End, working 8.15 - 6.30 daily in a role that offers great variety and mentorship.
Working in an absolutely outstanding business with high performing individuals, you must be career committed and the successful candidate will work alongside the Office Manager to ensure the smooth day to day running of the office and its team.
You will be based onsite 5 days a week and be joining a rapidly growing immensely successful business.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of proven experience within a fast-paced administrative role, preferably within financial / technology services
- Strong academic background
- Fluent in spoken and written English, plus one other language is preferred
- Demonstrable proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with managing professional social media presence
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, punctuation, and attention to detail
- Must be committed to providing outstanding client / guest service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, with the flexibility to adapt to changing work demands
- Strong team player, prepared to work within a growing, fluid and entrepreneurial environment, and comfortable working in a self-sufficient capacity
- Must be technology savvy
Responsibilities and Duties:
Provide team assistance to the wider team including (but not limited to):
- Diary management / meeting scheduling
- Travel logistics
- Processing expenses
- Internal database maintenance
Support the Office Manager with company operations and daily office management including (but not limited to):
- Monitor and manage the inventory of office supplies
- Assist with PR and maintain social media platforms and assist with building follower-bases
- Meet and greet visitors in a professional manner
- Ensure the office is presentable at all times
- Assist with internal recruitment processes
- Liaise with Building Management when appropriate
- Confirm restaurant bookings and assist with organising company events
- Assist with office management bookkeeping, and ensure that all invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Provide basic IT troubleshooting, as well as being the main point of contact for the external IT Management Provider
- Implement office procedures and/or policies to improve efficiency and save cost
- Provide holiday cover while the Office Manager is away
- Answer the main line and direct callers accordingly
- Process, sort and route incoming and outgoing post / couriers
Apply today for immediate screening. This is an outstanding business, looking for an outstanding hire.