Our client is a well known large bank currently searching for a determined graduate who is looking to enter into the Banking/Finance industry.
This is a great opportunity for graduates who have minimal experience and would love to learn and grow and gain experience to kick start their career.
The key responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility is to follow a pre-determined checklist on all transactions prior to a Risk Manager beginning their underwriting process, to highlight if a transaction fits within acceptable parameters
- Complete naming searches within the Risk System to determine and ensure exposure levels are being accurately reported
- Complete searches within the worldwide database to determine where the relationship with the customer group on a particular transaction lies
- Cross reference our customers against database of higher risk companies and individuals.
- Cross reference our customers against database of customer group's and business activities
- Review the suppliers on customer transactions to ensure they are genuine, bona fide dealerships / suppliers
- Adherence to the Risk team's SLA and delivering considered, professional responses to requests from internal departments.
- Provide clear rationale to recommendations when discussing Customer Due Diligence issues with Compliance.
- Support ad-hoc administrative tasks for the Risk team and ensure accurate data is held and maintained on core underwriting and customer management system.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of MS Word & Excel.
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Methodical and attention to detail
- Focused on providing excellent service to internal customers
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- A strong team player
- Willingness to learn