Accessability Links

Financial Planning & Analyst

  • Location: London
  • Sector: Finance
  • Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum
  • Job type: Permanent
  • Date posted: 30/11/2017
  • Job reference: DSINV01
This vacancy has now expired.

New Retained Search Alert Role - I am working with an exciting Start-Up business that manages a fund and invests in projects all over the world. This business is in an exciting period of change and development. As a result I am sourcing a real value add role working closely with the Group Financial Controller and a Finance & Planning, Analyst based in London paying £55,000-£65,000.

This role will be an integral part of the finance team supporting the Group Finance Controller with the development and successful delivery of financial strategy as well as support in financial planning, forecasting and market intelligence. The role will be a blend of accounting responsibilities for 80% of the time including month end process. Then for the other 20% of the role is spent on more of an analytical remit. Supporting the investment team in driving key financial decisions, including capital appraisals and investments as well as very developing and delivering insightful financial analysis aligned with the business drivers.

My Client is looking for a candidate that is reliable and responsible being accountable for their work, having ownership of budgeting/forecasting processes, cash flow management and internal reporting. The position will require someone with very strong Excel skill sets producing models to aid in the investigation and return on investment from projects.

If you are qualified with a strong analytical skill set and interested in speaking about the role please feel free to apply.

Who we work with

Other Clients