Executive Assistant - 1 year FTC - £53K - West End
We are looking for a superb EA who can commit, supporting at C-Suite level, for this exceptional 1 year maternity cover, starting asap. (Hours 9.00 - 5.30 with some flex for early or late as the business demands). Exceptional benefit package.
Working in luxurious offices in the West end, four days onsite and 1 day from home, you will be part of a high performing finance house, who are leaders in their field, career committed and value driven.
We are looking for an engaging, confidential EA who has gained excellent experience in a financial institution or blue chip and is very happy to commit to a 1 year contract.
Working at C-Suite level, you will be a natural ambassador and gatekeeper for two senior members of a busy HR team and the CFO. You must be able to multitask, prioritise effectively whilst working under pressure, meet deadlines and act with discretion. Used to acting on behalf of senior individuals and working with highly confidential information, you will possess a flexible, "can-do" approach to the job and enjoy being a real team player.
Organised, hard-working, diplomatic and happy to use initiative when working autonomously, you will be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing.
Providing key support for 3 at senior level, you will be adept at prioritising and the team are outstanding to work for and really value their EA. You will be working in an amazingly supportive and cohesive environment and be part of a wider EA team.
You will have advanced MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint and be happy to work earlier or later as the business demands during busy periods.
To provide day-to-day administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer and HR senior stakeholders x 2.
As PA to the CFO
* Diary management - calls, meetings, travel and dinners
* Producing presentations including the standardisation of presentation formats, at times complex and working to tight deadlines
* Finance Team Meeting Management - agendas, action lists and taking part as a member of the team
* Support for Board Meetings
* Partner administration
* Corporate Team meeting management - scheduling meetings, compiling agendas
* Coordinating the finance aspect of meetings (Operating Committee, Executive Committee and Partner Meetings)
* Involvement in wider Corporate Team projects
* Inbox management, manage incoming post, messages and electronic mail and determine priority issues, expenses processing on Concur
* Executive Committee and Partner Meeting minutes
* Any other administrative/support activities you may be called upon to perform commensurate with your role as Personal Assistant to senior executives
As PA to senior HR x 2 stakeholders
* Provide highly confidential support, acting as the face of the department to external parties and stakeholders across all levels of the firm
* Diary management - calls, meetings, travel, scheduling of HR Network meetings
* Support for confidential recruitment
* Support for the Year-End Review scheduling
* HR Team Meeting Management - agendas, action lists and taking part as a member of the team
* Involvement in wider HR Team projects
* Expenses processing on Concur
* Formatting presentations
Apply today for immediate screening. It's a truly fantastic role for a candidate who is passionate about their career and willing to go above and beyond to deliver exceptional service for their C-Suite team.