eCommerce Operations Coordinator £26k
Are you available immediately for work and looking for your next step within eCommerce? Do you possess sound digital knowledge, consider yourself highly organised and a good communicator who can multi-task?
Well, this may be the ideal role for you........
LMA Recruitment have been appointed to find an eComm Ops Coordinator for a successful fashion brand who are going from strength to strength - even in this difficult economic climate.
This immediate role is responsible for delivering all eComm product launches and campaigns to the agreed standard across all digital channels and locales in parallel with all promotion and trade initiatives.
You will support the execution of all product launches, campaigns and the commercial trading:
* Ensuring all campaigns, product launches and reporting is executed to the agreed deadline and SLA.
* All site launch KPI's are tracked and published across all stakeholders and efforts are made to proactively identify and mitigate risks.
*You will also be fully accountable for the execution of getting products to sell ensuring all categories, copy, imagery, promotions and campaigns are launched on time and to the agreed standard across all digital domains.
* You will be an expert at managing and executing all aspects of the Digital Operations business as usual work streams including Product Attribution, Preparing the navigation/product taxonomy, Facets and Filters, creating URLS and actioning URL redirects, Adding Meta Data, Using SQL scripts to input and transform data and setting up offers/promotions to the agreed SLA's.
* Site walk websites and work with IT to troubleshoot any issues that arise to the agreed SLA.
* You will coordinate and manage your workload with the Ecommerce Manager and sub team leads.
* Support the Ecommerce Manager and Ecommerce Trading Manager and all stakeholders by making decisions based on the business priorities set for your team and being sure your reasons have been understood by all Stakeholders.
* Manage the loading of new products and imagery alongside system & process updates, campaigns, trading initiatives and housekeeping exercises.
*Identify issues with achieving agreed deadlines and escalate these to the Ecommerce Manager where necessary with recommended mitigation.
* You will be proactive with their team and the rest of the business and show ownership of their work
* Display a customer service mentality when dealing with stakeholders, pre-empt questions, be prepared in meetings
*Demonstrate initiative and ability to work independently and with teams to coordinate website's launches.
The ideal candidate will have:
Minimum of 1 years' experience of working with Digital work streams and delivering websites/digital experiences for an established brand.
* Excellent organisational skills and detail-orientated.
* Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
* Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines and have a strong sense of urgency.
* Strong problem solving skills; proactive and take initiative.
* Ability to act quickly to last minute requests and changes.
* Able to work autonomously.
* Highly computer literate, particularly in SQL, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
This opportunity will be initially offered as a 3 month temporary role however there is a strong likelihood that it will be extended and even converted to a permanent job thereafter, although no guarantees will be given.
If you would like to join a sought after fashion company who have a brilliant staff morale and amazing office space, then please send your CV via this link now. This is an urgent, immediate role, so please don't apply if you have notice to serve.
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.