Our client, a small Wholesale/Retail Bank is seeking to hire a Credit Analyst to compliment the existing team.
They are seeking a candidate with 1-2 years Credit Risk/ Credit Analysis experience from a Retail/Wholesale Bank.
- The role will involve investigating key issues and make recommendations on existing as well as new clients from a credit perspective
- The position will involve generating reports, writing credits and evaluating each credit on its own merits as well as presenting those findings to the credit committee with the help of the line manager.
- You will also be expected to reach out to the various external participants and internal departments of the bank to ensure all checks are undertaken and full information is complete and accurate.
- Ensure all annual credit reviews on private banking loans are undertaken and submitted on time.
- Prioritise outstanding proposals and reviews as well as working on transactions.
- Provide assistance where required to Senior team members on corporate credit analysis and other credit matters.