Corporate Receptionist - West End - £30,000 - £35,000 plus bens
We have a superb opportunity for a corporate receptionist to join a boutique finance house in the West End, based in luxurious offices and providing exceptional service levels to clients and colleagues.
This is truly a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive and progressive admin team and become an integral member of staff.
The company are prestigious and highly successful and they are looking for a career minded individual who will give their utmost commitment and focus to the role of corporate receptionist.
The administrative team work very closely together and everyone mucks in and has great team spirit and the successful incumbent will have every opportunity to eventually progress within the business over a 2 year period to an EA, if they show the passion and aptitude required.
Overall, we are looking for a warm, friendly individual who understands how important that first impression is and is really happy to work in a sharp end finance house, where professionalism is key. You will work alongside another part-time receptionist and be an absolutely outstanding team member, making teas and coffees and greeting guests with aplomb!
Hours are 8-5 or 9-6 with an hour for lunch and you will be based onsite 5 days a week in the London office.
Reporting to the Manager, Administration, the Receptionist is responsible for managing the reception desk. This individual will also manage various reception and administrative duties supporting the London office. This individual will be part of a small administrative team who work very closely together.
What you will do:
- Greet guests upon immediate arrival with a positive and exceptional guest service approach.
- Answer phones in a timely and professional manner, routing calls as necessary.
- Coordinate and manage meeting room and VC requests via room schedules in Outlook. Prepare and tidy up meeting rooms working with the meeting organiser for all catering requests, managing catering vendors and ensuring a timely delivery of all requests.
- Sort and deliver all incoming deliveries and mail.
- Prepare outgoing mail and coordinate deliveries with various courier services.
- Provide a variety of administrative support to the larger Administration team including, but not limited, to scanning documents, faxing, photocopying, filing, and binding presentations.
- Ensure cleanliness and organisation of all kitchens and proper storage of all beverages, snacks, and other kitchen items. Prepare inventory lists and create vendor orders based on supply / demand
- Maintain stationery area cleanliness, organisation, and inventory lists. Place vendor orders based on supply / demand and special requests.
- Address requests related to heat, cold, lighting, spills and other day-to-day facility matters
- Coordinate new hire swag kits to be sent to employees.
- Assist with retrieval and return of offsite document storage boxes when necessary.
- Other administrative duties as required
What you bring:
- Demonstrated professionalism and polished, confident demeanour.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives internal and external to the firm.
- A strong team player who can work well in a collaborative environment and independently.
- Proactive with the ability to problem solve and anticipate needs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional meeting room calendar management with the ability to detect conflicts and errors.
- Enthusiastic and strong work ethic with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Understanding and adherence to the highest level of confidentiality.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience preferred.
Apply today for immediate screening if you are passionate about bringing first class service levels and warmth and professionalism to a super team and get fantastic career prospects and great benefits.