I am currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join a Management Consultancy who are looking for somebody to work in a cross-asset programmes around data, electronic trading and regulatory projects on site at a European Bank.
- Organize and lead meetings with Business and IT groups to prioritize and inform on current and future projects
- Understand and analyse new business requests relating to tick data, define and agree solutions for these and then work with development team to deliver the same
- Understanding of market data, particularly equity and FX
- Plus: Big data technology background
- Experience of working and liaising with diverse stakeholder groups.
To be successful in the role you must have experience on machine learning application and cloud computing. I return they are offering a salary of up to £80,000.